Welcome to custom
Custom MOQ: 300pcs
Fit the shoulder strap
- Open the quick snap buckle on the belly strap.
- Place the shoulder strap over the dog’s head with the chest strap resting on the dog’s chest.
- Adjust the shoulder strap so that the connector ring sits above and behind the dog’s shoulder.
Fit the belly strap
- Tighten the shoulder strap to a comfortably snug fit, allowing for just a finger’s width underneath. The snug fit is required because the girth creates the “foundation” that keeps the harness in place.
- When the girth (shoulder and belly straps combined) is fitted correctly, it should resemble a vertical line.
Fit the chest strap
- AFTER you have the girth properly secured, begin to fit the chest strap. Gently press fingers on lower front of dog’s chest to locate the breastbone.
- Adjust each portion of the chest strap equally to keep the D-ring centered.
- When adjusted correctly, the chest strap will be horizontal, resting over the dog’s breastbone. It should sit nearly parallel to the ground and should not “hang down” or gap.
- Attach the leash to the D-ring on the chest strap.